Simply visiting our website does not mean that you are providing us with any personal data, nor are you obliged to do so.
However, we must inform you that, in order to function correctly and offer you a better service www.geartranslations.com and all its sub-domains make use of or activate different cookies.
1. What is a cookie?
2. What types of cookies are there?
3. What level of intrusion do they produce?
4. What cookies does the web www.geartranslations.com collect?
5. Can I configure the browser to prevent the installation of cookies?
6. About links to other websites
1. What is a cookie?
We understand cookies to be the set of characters that are stored on the hard disk or in the temporary memory of a user's computer when he/she accesses the pages of certain websites.
2. What types of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies, depending on the service they provide:
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish them as follows:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the data controller to track and analyse the behavior of the users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles for the users on these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces, if any, that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What is their level of intrusion?
Depending on the type of cookies used, different types of data are also obtained, and therefore the level of intrusion is variable. We can establish three levels of intrusion:
- Level 1 or non-intrusive cookies: these are login cookies on sites where there are registered users, shopping carts, viewing preferences... they are inherent to the system and blocking them would result in not being able to use the requested services. (Technical, Personalisation cookies)
- Level 2 or minimally intrusive: these are cookies for your own use linked to third party services, such as those for analysis and statistics. An example may be the cookies used by Google Analytics or Yahoo Web Analytics. (Analysis cookies)
- Level 3 or moderately intrusive: these are provided, managed and used by third parties in order to obtain data for advertising sites (banners) or the use of social content (social network plugin) and that must be expressly authorised by the user. In the case of social network cookies, consent is given on the social network sites themselves. (Advertising, Behavioral advertising cookies)
4. What cookies does our website collect?
Next, we offer you a list of the cookies generated by www.geartranslations.com and their levels of intrusion, so that you can check that we will only use the necessary cookies to provide the service, and the level of intrusion is the minimum possible. In addition to the cookies generated by www.geartranslations.com, there may be third party cookies, generated by the browser itself, operating system, traffic tracking tools, etc.
We cannot specify all of them since it depends on which operating system or browser the user accesses the website with. If, at any time, we detect the presence of cookies with a HIGH intrusion PROFILE, we will duly inform you, expressly requesting that you accept that we use them during your navigation.
|COOKIE NAME||ACCORDING TO THEIR MANAGER (first or third party)||PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||INTRUSION LEVEL||DURATION (session or permanent)|
|Consent, 1p_jar, ga_ apsid, hsid, nid_ ogpc_ sapisid, sid_ hsid, ssid_ sidcc, DV,otz,||Analysis of web traffic, visits, navigation preferences... https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es-US||Minimum||Between 1 day and 20 years|
|C_user, datr, fr, dpr, sb, pl, wd, xs||Social Networks||Minimum||Up to 2 years|
|DSID, IDE, _sonar||doubleclick||User behavior analysis for sales||Medium||Until 2030|
|_ga, gid, _dc_gtm_UA-46027191-1,_fbp,||Gear translations||Analysis, conversion improvement.||Medium||Up to 2 years|
5. Can I configure my browser to prevent the installation of cookies?
Yes, you have the option of configuring your browser to be warned on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive, although we do not recommend it since it is possible that you may lose some of the site's functionalities, be unable to access different parts of the website or take advantage of some of our services, and because, broadly speaking, one of the advantages is the convenience of not having to include your data every time you enter your profile on our website.
The way you should configure it will depend on the characteristics of your browser. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, through your browser, the instructions for each are as follows:
- For more information about Google Chrome click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Opera click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
In the case of cookies activated by the Google Analytics tool, we provide you with the information about these cookies from the programmer's own website: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.